Twitter is a platform that houses 330 million active users. It is often considered as one of the original microblogging platforms on the internet. This is because Twitter provides an easy way to publish short content. In addition, Twitter allows you to update your followers quickly.
The people who use Twitter came from all over the world. Oftentimes, they look for the latest news and updates from the brands that they follow. If you are a brand that is not yet utilizing Twitter for your marketing strategy, you are definitely missing out on significant leads.
True enough, there are a lot of brands that are using Twitter today. However, the unfortunate thing is many of them are not aware of the effective way of using Twitter in growing their business. Most of them think that scheduling posts and using relevant hashtags already make them a master of Twitter. But the truth is it does not.
If you want to unlock the full potential of buying Twitter followers as an online marketing platform, then read this guide, and we will give you tips on how to use this social media platform effectively.
Actionable Tips for Using Twitter to Grow Your Brand
Tip 1. Come up with a Twitter strategy
Coming up with a comprehensive strategy is extremely important if you want to succeed in any social media platform. Once you already have the right plan, then you can make sure that you are investing your money and time into things that accomplish your goals as well as drive results.
First, start by finding out what you want to do with your account on Twitter, and where you will buy your Twitter followers. Here are your choices:
- Improve customer loyalty
- Generate new leads and sales
- Improve product awareness
- Decrease the costs of customer service
After finding out your business goals, then you will be able to develop more actionable targets for your online marketing strategy.
Tip 2. Create your Twitter account and set up your profile
One powerful tool that would help your social media marketing strategy is a strategic Twitter profile. Make the right image for your brand. This way, you will be able to build your audience’s trust. In addition, a strategic Twitter profile will enhance your ability to show up in front of the right audiences online.
Here are the things that you need to do to your Twitter profile:
- Complete your Twitter profile and optimize it. Make sure that you have added a branded image as your Twitter display picture. In addition, use your bio to tell your target audience what you do. Another thing that you should do is to add a secondary link to your bio. This way, you can drive more leads to your website.
- Get verified. If you want your customers to trust you and see you as a credible company, then getting that blue verified badge beside your name is what you need.
- Make sure to add links to your profile from other places. This is a good thing to do if you want to drive traffic to your website. You can also show off your Twitter profile by linking it to your email signatures, website, or other social accounts. This way, you will be able to widen your reach.
Tip 3. Understand the proper usage of hashtags
Twitter is home to important social media hashtags. For this reason, you need to make sure that you are using this resource to your advantage.
Hashtags do the job of grouping your content into different categories. As a result, it makes your brand easier to find online. In fact, Twitter’s research found out that tweets containing hashtags improve brand engagement by 50 percent.
Tip 4. Know when you should post on Twitter
Each minute, over 350,000 tweets are sent using digital airwaves. For this reason, it can be challenging to get real engagement from your followers on Twitter. Figuring out how you can use this platform effectively means that you need to know when to post to reach your audience best.
Here are some examples of the best times of reaching your audiences:
- The best time to publish a tweet is between 9 am and 10 am.
- The best day to post on Twitter is on Friday.
- Sunday mornings are the worst time for Twitter engagement.
- The safest time to publish tweets every day is anywhere between 10 am and 12 pm.
However, it is important to note that every audience is different. For best results, make sure that:
- You are posting at least once every day to maintain a high engagement level.
- Adjust your timing while you are learning more about your audience preferences using Twitter Analytics.
- Schedule your tweets to make sure that you are not missing anything.
Tip 5. Engage with your audience
It is straightforward to get caught up with things, such as measurements and metrics, when you are still finding out how to use Twitter effectively. But the truth is that the most important thing that you should be tracking is your engagement levels. Without having a high level of engagement, you will have nothing but a number and not a real follower list.
Here are the things that you can do to engage with your audience effectively:
- Keep track of your network. It is important that you are reading the tweets of your followers. This way, you can use those tweets to learn more about their preferences, the emerging trends in your niche, and more updates.
- Respond promptly. People are expecting brands to be responsive when they have queries on Twitter. A study found out that 42 percent of consumers expect to get a response from brands within an hour. For this reason, you can let your customers know that you care about them by answering their concerns fast.