SoundCloud is a fun place where artists are encouraged to share their music. It’s a social media platform in its most basic form, but it focuses on music creation and sharing. Like any other social media platform, a person’s success on SoundCloud relies on followers, likes, and in the case of SoundCloud, plays.
As a SoundCloud artist, your goal is to build your profile up so fans will follow you and listen to your tracks. It goes without saying that your primary job is to create great and awesome music that your target listeners will love.
Competition on SoundCloud
Competition is tough on SoundCloud. Some artists enthusiastically upload their tracks on SoundCloud, but days would go by and the number of plays is still stuck at five. Most of the time, they will lose heart and see no point in continuing the pursuit of fame.
If you’re reading this right now, you might be one of the artists who are starting to see SoundCloud as only a means to express your musical abilities, but not necessarily a lucrative venue for you to get noticed. Please know that you are wrong in thinking this.
SoundCloud is fun, but what sets it apart is that it allows you to reach out to millions of people. Heck, you can even get noticed by record labels just like other musicians such as Bill Dess, aka Two Feet:
- He uploaded his first song entitled “Go F*ck Yourself” on SoundCloud, slept, and woke up a star.
- The track had four million plays on SoundCloud when he woke up, and record labels were calling him hours later.
- He finally signed with Universal Music Group’s Republic Records who also handles Ariana Grande, Post Malone, and other famous artists.
The first step is making the music, the next step is making SoundCloud work for you!
SoundCloud service providers
Before you get discouraged by the performance of your SoundCloud tracks, you should know that there are companies that offer SoundCloud services to help you build up your profile. These services include:
- SoundCloud followers
- SoundCloud plays
- SoundCloud likes
- SoundCloud comments
- SoundCloud reposts
For as little as $4, you can get any of these social metrics by the thousand. 1000 plays or followers will be added to your profile, effectively increasing your credibility and giving you social proof. Of course you can get hundreds or thousands of followers without buying them, but you would need enough money to either throw parties and organize events regularly, or hire an expert social media manager.
If you don’t have the budget, you can manage your own social media presence, but it will take time before you will see results. It doesn’t help that the social media marketing industry is changing constantly. When you adapt a marketing tactic that people say will work, another one comes up until you get confused as to which tactics are real, and which ones are just fads.
If you employ the services of SoundCloud providers, they will take care of your online presence on SoundCloud by ensuring that your profile will look famous and credible. As a result, people who haven’t heard about you will be swayed into playing your tracks and following your SoundCloud profile. Soon enough, you will find success on SoundCloud.
How does buying SoundCloud followers work?
You might think that buying SoundCloud followers involves only two things: Signing up for an account, and waiting for the followers to be delivered. It’s actually more than that. Here are some tips for when you buy SoundCloud followers:
- Research first: You may have heard about online scams that promise to deliver high-quality followers, likes, and plays, but in the end the accounts they use are actually bots or fake accounts. Before signing up for any service, make sure first that the provider is legitimate by doing some research first.
- Choose a provider with positive user feedback: While doing your research, you will come across several providers claiming to be the best. Don’t take their word for it. Read user feedbacks and reviews, and go for the provider with the most positive feedback.
- Choose a provider with a money-back guarantee: Another criteria in choosing a provider is the money-back guarantee. A scammer won’t offer this kind of safety net, and if they do, they won’t provide any easy way to contact their customer support team. So go for a provider that promises a money-back guarantee feature and has a reachable customer support department.
- Find out how many followers you need: You also need to figure out exactly how many followers you need and if you have to order other services aside from followers. For instance, if you’re new, you can start with 1000 followers on SoundCloud and couple it with maybe 1000 or 1500 plays to make everything about your profile look natural.
- Determine your budget: Money is an important consideration, especially for new artists who are usually on a tight budget. Invest the amount you are most comfortable with, without breaking the bank. On average, the price for 1000 followers or 1000 plays is around $4 to $6. Anything more than is likely overpriced.
- Take advantage of free trials: Speaking of budget, there are providers that offer free trials of their services. It’s a great way to increase your follower count without spending anything, and also to test the provider’s services. If the free trial works well for you, you might want to upgrade to their paid services.
All these things might sound complicated at first, but once you find a good quality SoundCloud services provider, everything will just flow smoothly. You only need to create your kind of music, upload it, and let the provider take care of your social proof. It will also help if you promote your SoundCloud tracks on other social media platforms. Twitter, for one, is a very lucrative promotional partner. Most SoundCloud artists promote their craft on the platform, as well as on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.